Coaching & Coaching Supervision
We view coaching as a multifaceted discipline. Our considerable expertise in all aspects of the coaching profession allows us to serve professionals, coaches, teams and organizations holistically. Not only do we coach individuals and teams, we train and supervise coaches. Our clients include organizations, as well as individuals.
Expertise & Experience
We believe it is vital that coaches receive adequate training and ongoing professional development in order to provide effective and ethical coaching services.
Barrett has more than 20 years of experience coaching professionals, leaders and teams in many professions. Barrett's experience is augmented by extensive training and continuous professional development. Her coaching credentials include:
- Master Coach Certification with the International Coach Federation, a designation shared by only 6% of certified coaches worldwide
- Coaching Supervision Certification
- Certified by the Center for Credentialing and Education
- Fellow designation with the Institute of Coaching, an organization devoted to coaching research.
- Registered Mentor Coach, International Coach Federation
In addition, Barrett has a Master Certification in Evidence Based Coaching from Fielding Graduate University, and her Ph.D. dissertation was on a coaching topic.
- Forbes, March 29, 2019
- Up Journey, November 5, 2018
- March 14-16, 2019
- Illuminating the Unconscious: Uncovering Biases in CoachingSeptember 18, 2018
- Getting to the Heart of Limiting Assumptions Through Incisive QuestionsFebruary 20, 2018
- What Clients Need Today and How Coaches Facilitate Effective Development of Leaders and ProfessionalsJanuary 25, 2018
- Coaching and the Karpman Drama Triangle
- Coaching at the OK Corral—Building Trust in Coaching Relationships, co-facilitator
- Enhancing Coaching Outcomes Through Theories of Adult Development
- Conflict Resolution for Teams