Trends in Coaching
What Clients Need Today and How Coaches Facilitate Effective Development of Leaders and Professionals
Over the last 10 years, the coaching profession has grown considerably in North America. Forward thinking organizations today hire external coaches, use trained internal coaches and expect managers to take a “coach approach” with their teams and employees as a way of building individual and team effectiveness. There is also an ever-growing abundance of coach training programs. And, coaching supervision, a requirement for many external coaches in the U.K. is ever-so-slowly gaining some momentum in North America.
So, what is coaching today? And what is new and emerging within in the profession?
By participating in this interactive session, you will walk away with:
- A good understanding of the updated definitions of coaching
- Current trends in coaching:
- What do employers and clients expect from a coach today? What can they expect from a coach today?
- Coaching's increasing role in change management
- The latest research on the impact of coaching on individuals, teams, and organizations
- Ways to differentiate yourself as a coach through training and certification, supervision, and professional development
- A better understanding of ethical responsibilities and challenges for coaches in today's fast-changing world
Who should attend?
- OD Consultants
- Trainers and managers who use coaching to develop their leaders and employees
Click here to register: http://www.astdsac.org/event-2750896/Registration