Barrett McBride & Associates has extensive experience working with health care providers, health law service providers, pharmaceutical companies & agencies, health technology professionals, and health policy advocates.
Health Care Providers
Barrett has a long history of working effectively with health systems, hospitals and individual heath care providers. Services include:
- Coaching senior leaders in health care organizations
- Coaching physicians and physician Leaders
- Consulting & presenting on burnout
- Conflict management for physician teams and nursing teams
- Organizational development consulting and facilitation in restructurings
- Development of change and change management initiatives
Health Law Service Providers
Barrett has worked with health law firms and health care lawyers for over a decade:
- Facilitating retreats and Business Development Committee meetings
- Advising on strategic marketing collateral development
- Facilitating and advising on strategic planning efforts
- Coaching individual attorneys
- Representing firms in building relationships with health care provider associations
Barrett supports pharma organizations and agencies through:
- Coaching senior leaders
- Facilitating leadership culture change and development
- Facilitating team building and change management programs for international teams.
Health Technology Professionals
Barrett provides coaching services to professionals and leaders working in the field of software technology & security including:
- CIOs & Associate CIOs
- Other senior leaders in technology
Health Policy Advocates
Barrett coaches health policy advocates. She is a former registered California lobbyist who represented health care providers and national health care organizations before the California Legislature.
Prior to starting her own firm, Barrett championed a health care publication in California that was the first of its kind to cover litigation, legislation and regulation specific to California. A core facet of that publication was an editorial advisory board of health law leaders across the state. From that advisory board she developed client relationships that continue more than 20 years later.